Thursday, August 27, 2015

Love, Fun, Friendship



It's been a busy spring and summer. I have so many pictures to share I don't even know where to begin. You know when you have a huge mess in your house and you don't know where to start? Yep, it's one of those moments. I guess I will start with these pictures of two college friends that I took earlier this spring.

These girls made my day as we went out with no real expectations but love, fun, and friendship. We roamed with no direction, stopped wherever we pleased, and spent some time rolling in the new sprung grass. These are the kind of sessions I love.
They were so shy at first to be in front of the lens but as a photographer it is my job to make them feel comfortable. With a bit of direction they were totally at ease and relaxed and of course had a blast! These girls bring happiness to my life!

More to come soon! I have photos from my trip to China to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment