Saturday, July 13, 2013

sarees


     saree shopping is actually fun.
     you go into the shop and have a seat on the mattress and let the man show you all the sarees.
     he takes out all the sarees until you find the perfect one. he will even try it on for you and then let    
     you have a turn.

     i found my perfect one that has lots of color. now i just need to figure out how to put it on. i get
     tangled in it every time i try to wrap myself in it! ha! imagine that.
     time for practice and youtube tutorials!

3 comments:

  1. I love sarees! I doubt I could pull one off though.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go saree shopping with you!
    Miss you, but love reading & seeing your adventures in love :-)

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article on jailakshmi silks is quite well-informed. I am impressed with your idea and concept regarding how traditional sarees can look fashionable and trendy.

    ReplyDelete