Thursday, March 7, 2013

snow angel


we had a huge snowfall come our way. buckets and buckets of snow fell the whole day and created a very beautiful white blanket that covered the town. the whole place looked magical! i couldn't help but go out and take pictures of my Angel in it. well, i had nobody else to model for me so i told her i'd treat her to something if she would do a photo shoot with me. i grabbed a few props and we ventured out, but first it took an hour to shovel our car out of the driveway.

 i am not a fan of snow but it does create beautiful scenery and i get inspired by beautiful scenery! i found these pretty pine trees a few blocks away from my house that line up along a church.  i love it when they are sprinkled with snow! my Angel was a good trooper to hang in the snow for a bit while took her picture but don't worry, i kept my heater running so we could pop in and out of the car for warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment